Get a great move and put a little money in your pocket
Personally Procured Moves (PPM)
A personally procured move was never easier. Joanna's Moving provides you a binder with the forms you need for easy reference. Pockets for receipts, moving checklists and more are in the binder. The eight steps from military.com
- Make Application at the Personal Property Transporation Office (PTO)
- Determine how much help you want. Do you want Joanna's Moving to pack everything? Or just move the boxes you packed.
- Hire your mover (we recommend Joanna's Moving, LLC)
- Make sure your insurance coverage on vehicles, boats etc are up to date
- Go to the local dispersing office and get your operating allowance
- Get your weight tickets. (Joanna's Moving does this for you)
- Don't forget to keep your receipts (in the pockets of the free moving notebook from Joanna's Moving)
- Within 45 days, submit your settlement for payment of all of your move related expenses.