Packing to Move
A well-packed box can "fall" out of the back of the moving truck and the contents of the box are fine and unbroken.
For good packing results do this:
- Use three strips of packing tape to secure the bottom of the box
- Wrap the items that go into the box
- Fill the empty parts with peanuts or paper or towels so that the box is full when sealed. (under-full boxes collapse in the truck).
- label two sides and the top
- Number the box sequentially
- Have a corresponding index card or use a computer to list the items in the box
- Keep the cards in your moving notebook. If using a computer, make sure the file is in the cloud or on a thumb drive too.
Hiring Joanna's Moving as your packer
- Call and get a free estimate 251-223-9997 or 205-832-0828
- Set the date
- Watch the work or go do something else.
- See the packed boxes ready to go